Pagan Gods - Astarte (mural), John Singer Sargent, c. 1895
You can go in a Krampus-car if you wish.
Distant View of Florence, Edward Burra. English (1905 - 1976)
Serene Scene in the Emerald City, by Dave T. Rocket
okay kida doesnt get enough love around here so here’s the lowdown on my fav disney princess
- she’s roughly 8,500 years old, but she appears about 28
- she’s a WARRIOR PRINCESS who becomes a WARRIOR QUEEN
- she watched her mother die when she was a toddler
- shes the only (i repeat ONLY) disney princess to become queen
- she didnt become queen from marriage, the crown was passed on to her after her father died
- the reason she is a warrior princess is because the voice actess (cree summer) intimidated the creators
- she was the first original disney princess, not taken from an adaption or legend
shes basically a bad ass chick who had an entire civilization’s survival on her shoulders and doesnt get the credit she deserves
that’s why she’s not in the Disney Princess lineup.
Bitch be a motherfucking QUEEN.
Aren’t all queens also princesses?
Centaur, by John D. Batten
Description: Wherein is Recorded the Perilous Quest of Prince Inga of Pingaree and King Rinkitink in the Magical Isles that Lie Beyond the Borderland of Oz.
See the complete book here.
“There’s a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I’ve got to see my friends ‘cause I’m too content being by myself.” -Drew Barrymore
I’m at my loneliest when I see other people having a good time around me.
box set of chocolate anatomy, $30.95 at visual anatomy limited
Apple Qingyang Zhang
Neil deGrasse Tyson is Tired of Your Shit - Imgur